Strategic Partnerships Lead, AR/VR
The Strategic Partnerships Lead, AR/VR will help identify and drive partnerships and alliances with technology companies that create value for Unity and its developer ecosystem. Unity is looking for an experienced, partner-focused leader who will be the first point of contact for several of our key platform partners. You will establish and nurture meaningful relationships with our key partners at every level, maintain a keen understanding of the partner’s strategy, technical roadmap, operations and needs, ensure those needs are met in a timely manner, and communicate those needs to the appropriate people within Unity.
You will work closely with the Unity Executives, Product, Engineering, Marketing and other key internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to create deep and lasting strategic partnerships. You should possess the ability to develop a deep understanding of Unity’s products and ecosystem, develop a partnership strategy for key players in the industry and flawlessly execute plans to deliver desired results.
- Identify and drive key partner relationships that create value for Unity and our developer ecosystem
- Build new shared success partnership models to accelerate Unity’s key business initiatives
- Maintain awareness of the partner’s environment and projects in order to source and develop new business opportunities with existing strategic partners
- Work closely with product leaders and business unit GM's and their leads to develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and identify prospective partners who enable Unity to address partner customer needs and accelerate growth
- Work with cross-functional teams including marketing, legal and finance to structure, negotiate and close partnerships
- Assess partner needs, manage overall expectations, handle partner inquiries, and resolve partner issues
- Act as an escalation point for the partner to assist in the resolution of technical, support or business issues
- Proactively schedule regular account reviews with partners
- Identify and coordinate onsite visits, document findings, and follow through on action items
- Build internal relationships and have a deep understanding of the roles and responsibilities for key functions within Unity
- Experience working on technology partnerships, strategic partnerships, middleware business development focused on driving revenue and market share growth
- Proven ability to structure, negotiate and execute complex strategic partnerships
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to move quickly and build consensus with stakeholders
- Current knowledge of the AR/VR/gaming/3D/Hardware/Cloud industry
- Proven ability to lead company wide alignment on partner priorities and activities
- Strong track record of over achieving objectives
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.