Strategic Solutions Engineer at Bolt
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (PST) on Friday, April 30, 2021
Solutions Engineers at Bolt are at the nexus of opportunity and execution, both for our customers and for Bolt.
We are looking for motivated individuals with customer facing experience and an insatiable curiosity for technology. In concert with Sales and Customer Experience, Solutions Engineers play a critical role in deciphering complex application architectures and, when possible, devising creative yet practical solutions. While Bolt’s Solutions Engineers are primarily pre-sales focused, they act as a customer’s trusted advisor throughout the sales process into implementation. This allows Solutions Engineers at Bolt to optimize our pre-sales and post-sales efforts into one cohesive customer experience.
As a Strategic Solutions Engineer you will be at the forefront of our largest and most strategic sales engagements. This is a high visibility role for individuals who thrive under pressure and have an appetite to solve the most complex challenges in ecommerce. Your work will have a vital impact on the success of our customers and our company, and you’ll love doing it with us along the way.
We're open to hiring in the following states: California, Utah, New York, Maryland, Texas, Maine, Washington, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Georgia, Florida, Colorado, Nevada
What you'll be doing:
- Become a Bolt subject matter expert and evangelize Bolt’s value to potential customers and partners
- Own the discovery and qualification of Bolt’s technical compatibility with prospects and provide consultative guidance on technical deal strategy
- Partner with the strategic sales and business development teams to identify customer business goals, needs and pains
- Collaborate closely with Bolt’s CSM and Implementation teams to ensure successful customer launches
- Act as the voice of the customer by capturing and presenting customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
What would set you up for success:
- 5+ years of relevant solutions engineering or technical customer facing experience.
- 2+ years of selling into enterprise or strategic accounts.
- Familiarity with open source platforms, RESTful APIs and at least one technical language.
- Relevant domain experience in ecommerce, payments or fintech
- You understand business problems and can translate requirements into value propositions.
- The ability to relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to speak credibly to highly technical people.
- You are comfortable and experienced leading presentations and demos to audiences of all levels and roles, especially C-suite.
- You have a proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and act as the subject matter expert for many topics
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible PTO
- Phone & Wifi stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly (virtual) team events
- Retirement plans
- Work from home stipend
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description