Vice President, Global Customer Success at NextRoll
You’ll join the Office of the CRO Leadership team. Reporting to our CRO and as our Vice President of Customer Success, you are a proven software executive with a track record of building strong customer success, loyalty, and satisfaction programs for Software businesses that delight customers, improve brand loyalty, and can scale within a rapidly growing business. You can recruit, manage, lead, and motivate both technical and non-technical professionals and know how to get things done by collaborating with other teams. You ensure our customers realize maximum value across their lifecycle, resulting in their renewal, growth of lifetime value and customer satisfaction.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Lead and scale a world-class Customer Success organization, attracting, developing and retaining experienced leaders and high potential employees
- Develop effective ROI-focused customer success programs to ensure successful on-boarding, adoption, retention, renewal and expansion for our customers base
- Increase overall customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, usage, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Define and drive the ideal customer experience in close partnership with senior leadership across Product, Marketing and Sales
- Partner with Product on aiding the development and growth of existing and new products for our customers
- Partner with Revenue Operations to create and build Customer Success systems and processes as well as measuring operational metrics and tracking/reporting for the exec team, company and board
- Inspire and drive a company-wide culture of Customer Success, creating a strong culture that fosters customer advocacy for advertising and marketing automation
- 8+ years of experience in Customer Success Leadership at a SaaS company required
- MBA or equivalent experience required
- You are:
- Experienced: Experience running Success programs for both subscription based on Premise & Cloud software businesses as well as a traditional maintenance renewal business with total revenues exceeding $50M ARR
- A driver of Performance: Proven ability to be a change agent by creating or adopting new customer programs that maximize customer satisfaction and drive the bottom line in a fast growing, dynamic and global company
- Detail oriented: Proven ability to prioritize projects and initiatives to align to corporate and divisional programs
- An Excellent Communicator: Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships across organizations to ensure that business initiatives are achieved
- A True Team Player: Is a proven recruiter with a proven ability of attracting as well as nurturing great talent into the Customer Success Team and AdRoll
- A Leader: You have experience identifying and developing managers from within the team as well as developing challenging career paths for more junior roles within the team as well as the developing talent for progression in the rest of the company
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.