Vice President, Mid-Market Sales at TripActions
TripActions is looking for an exceptional Vice President of Mid-Market Sales to lead this core sales segment. This hybrid role will be based in our Bay Area HQ and report directly to the Executive Vice President of Sales. This person will be responsible for aggressively growing their critical Mid-Market sales org and go-to-market strategy globally. Tasked with building a high- performance sales organization from the ground up, you will have accountability for the core GTM KPIs in the Mid-Market Segment and the overall performance of our North America market.
If you are an entrepreneurial go-to- market leader who thrives in a fast- paced, high-growth environment where you are developing and executing deal strategies, leading, mentoring and inspiring a broad cross-functional team, and driving collaboration across every area of the organization, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
- Own the Mid-Market Sales KPIs and broader North America business delivery. Consistently achieve revenue targets and goals, overseeing a quota that accounts for a significant share of TripActions’ business.
- Develop and implement a go-to-market strategy for scaling and optimizing the Mid-Market Segment.
- Hire a team of exceptional Directors, Managers and AEs to drive the growth.
- Implement scale operations and enablement to ensure field organization consistently outperforms against quotas and expectations.
- Develop and report sales revenue forecasts based on visibility into direct and partner pipeline on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Develop and execute an account management plan aimed at ensuring 100% customer launch, adoption, satisfaction, and renewals.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Customer Success/ Support, Finance, Product/Engineering, to accelerate the segment.
- Set vision, values, mission, and culture for the Mid-Market segment.
- Develop a bench of world-class leaders to enable fast scale-up of TripActions.
- 15+ years of experience, both as a sales leader and an individual salesperson within the technology industry, with at least 5 years in a leadership capacity.
- Track record in building high-performing organizations and hiring and training top talent, particularly in a hyper- growth start-up environment.
- Demonstrated track record of building and executing an advanced go-to-market strategy across offices and across functions.
- Proven 1st and 2nd line leadership, with a passion for rolling up sleeves at the front line with customers and partners.
- Ability to understand, articulate, and lead complex sales processes.
- Proven record of driving and closing complex deals through field and hybrid cycles.
- Strong career trajectory with a history of top performance in successful roles.
- Compelling leader who can effectively coach individually and drive team motivation across large, disparate organizations.
- Analytical thinker with a demonstrated command of building and or scaling metrics-driven GTM models.
- Effective at building senior and executive relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- MEDDPIC Sales Training is a plus
- An undeniable passion for travel.