Senior Business Operations Analyst
3 days ago
· Conduct operational data analysis for Corporate Operations and all teams, especially for cross-functional initiatives; Perform ongoing analysis of key company metrics.
· Implement requests from teams into Salesforce and other operational tools. Implement and maintain new and existing functionality, build and maintain reports and dashboards in Salesforce. Identify and develop insightful and actionable Salesforce dashboards for company leadership and individual contributors.
· Analyze data to support the Business Operations team in making strategy recommendations that could impact short-term and long-term growth to executive team (i.e. What is the next geography where we should open an office? What Energy Efficiency Measures should we focus on based on vertical to increase profit?)
· Identify and own crucial operational data. Determine processes for centralizing the necessary operational data. Work with Business Operations, Engineering, Marketing, Technology, and Sales to ensure high data quality.
· Support the initiative to integrate operational data across the organization (e.g. integration of data from Salesforce, project management software, and our energy modeling software CLUES.)
· Work on cross-functional initiatives with Engineering Operations, Marketing Operations and Sales Operations to ensure smooth operations across Carbon Lighthouse. Ensure rapid flow of information and robust visibility into operations.
· Work on Company-wide analyses: flow charts, tool integration, Kaizen, process simplification, and timeline analyses.