Demand Generation Content Specialist
Scout is the sourcing and supplier engagement platform trusted by procurement teams to streamline their process, manage a unified pipeline of projects, and collaborate with stakeholders and suppliers. Scout’s powerful platform drives profitability and makes enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent, giving CPOs the tools they need to transform their organizations.
Over 250 global brands trust Scout to provide greater visibility across stakeholders and suppliers, centralize core processes, measure effectiveness, and make procurement teams crazy successful by delivering better business outcomes. Our simple, effective interface enables companies to streamline supplier selection, manage vendors, centralize data, and make more informed purchasing decisions, faster.
Scout’s growing Content and Demand Marketing teams help connect our vision and our story to build trust with procurement and sourcing leaders around the world. Content is the engine behind our demand generation strategy, and the core element in how we help customers find (and keep coming back to) smarter, more streamlined, and more strategic ways to build their business. We’re looking for a creative, proactive, and exacting writer to help Scout expand and accelerate our content programs.
You’ll work closely with our product marketing, content, and customer success teams to define and create new assets that help spread the Scout story. Your emails, landing pages, infographics, and other digital and physical assets will capture the imaginations of Chief Procurement Officers, Category Managers, and CFOs at the world’s most exciting brands, and help them transform their procurement teams - and ultimately their companies.
We’re looking for a savvy storyteller who loves to write, thrives in collaborative environments, likes challenging the status quo, and has a few unorthodox ideas for how to tell a story hidden up your sleeve (or in a back pocket).
If this sounds like your type of gig, we’d love to meet, learn more about your path, and how Scout can help you meet work and career goals. Check out the details below, and please introduce yourself.
Where you'll contribute to our success:
- Work closely with the demand generation team to research, write, and publish amazing original advertising, email, direct mail, landing page, and social post content
- Support the demand generation team in planning, creating, executing, measuring, and optimizing Scout’s program strategy
- Bring your creative self to work every day and write your heart out. Bring your passion for the written word and unique voice to deliver high quality content that breaks through the noise
- Work with customers and internal experts to find the most exciting, unexpected, and impactful stories from our diverse customer base
- Strategize and coordinate the execution of demand generation campaigns, using engagement data to optimize performance
- Even better: you just happen to be fluent in digital marketing best practices including SEO, SEM, display, email marketing and social media.
What you bring to the table:
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about enterprise technology, procurement, and collaboration, and the desire to help enterprises solve problems in new ways
- Unmatched writing and editorial abilities that enable you to produce compelling assets for the right audience, in the right channel, at the right time
- Analytical thinking with new ideas for data-driven marketing programs
- Proven success working cross-functionally with customer success, sales engineering and product teams throughout the product life cycle
- Belief that customer success starts before the sale and continues across the company
- A team player, self-motivated, results driven attitude, and excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions
- Experience in the world of enterprise B2B SaaS is a definite plus
For a demand generation professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. Scout’s customers – brands like Airbnb, UBER, Levi's, Adobe, easyJet, Sephora, and Owens Corning - will challenge you daily with fascinating technical and business problems. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and share your perspectives on a grand stage.
Mission: Our mission is to make enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent.
Competition: We compete with legacy data, spreadsheets and even pen and paper. We are an intuitive, cloud-based software that helps procurement professionals source fast and make a bigger business impact.
Smart and sustainable growth: We are rapidly growing, and very intentional about planning for future growth. The money goes into the business and continues to build and bring the best product possible to market.
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage. Unlimited PTO. Health Savings Accounts. 401(k) plan. Pre-tax commuter benefits. Retirement plan. Lunch twice a week. Fully stocked kitchen. We are always evaluating our options to do what we can to bring the best to our employees.
Transparency: Lots of companies say it, few of them actually live it. We live transparency every day - just ask a Scout employee to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Scout RFP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description