Demand Generation Specialist at Scout RFP
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:40 p.m. (PST) on Friday, January 24, 2020
Scout is the sourcing and supplier engagement platform trusted by procurement teams to streamline their process, manage a unified pipeline of projects, and collaborate with stakeholders and suppliers. Scout’s powerful platform drives profitability and makes enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent, giving CPOs the tools they need to transform their organizations.
Over 250 global brands trust Scout to provide greater visibility across stakeholders and suppliers, centralize core processes, measure effectiveness, and make procurement teams crazy successful by delivering better business outcomes. Our simple, effective interface enables companies to streamline supplier selection, manage vendors, centralize data, and make more informed purchasing decisions, faster.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Specialist who is service-oriented and wants to contribute to the growth of overall pipeline as a strategic partner with sales and other groups in marketing, while able to provide hands-on execution. This exciting opportunity will tap into your project management, attention to detail, analytical, and interpersonal skills to drive successful demand generation campaigns, and provide seamless development, deployment, and execution of our programs.
This position reports to the Demand Generation Manager.
- Identify and execute projects that will help improve the performance of demand generation campaigns that contribute to overarching marketing campaigns
- Support & run day-to-day execution of campaigns, including managing schedules, coordinating assets, and ensuring your programs run without a hitch
- Work with internal content and creative teams on demand gen programs: email, direct mail, webinars, etc
- Help automate processes, investigate smarter targeting capabilities, and assess opportunities for improving data quality within Marketo/SFDC databases
- Proactively monitor marketing metrics (open rates/click-through/deliverability/etc.) and provide analysis of campaigns and recommendations for enhancing effectiveness
- Manage and execute email distribution and marketing efforts via Marketo
- Email creation, list segmentation and pre-deployment testing
- BA or BS, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years working experience with marketing automation platforms, like Marketo
- 1-2 years working experience with SFDC
- Strong knowledge of Excel and the import/export of data from software tools, like Salesforce
- Understanding of B2B funnels, sales pipelines, and how the mechanisms are implemented to control proper lead flow
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Strong communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities
- Well organized, self-driven who is committed to detail and excellence and has experience driving internal processes
- HTML / CSS creation and coding experience
- Online marketing certification (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Marketo Certified Expert etc.)
For a demand generation professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. Scout’s customers – brands like Airbnb, UBER, Levi's, Adobe, easyJet, Sephora, and Owens Corning - will challenge you daily with fascinating technical and business problems. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and share your perspectives on a grand stage.
Mission: Our mission is to make enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent.
Competition: We compete with legacy data, spreadsheets and even pen and paper. We are an intuitive, cloud-based software that helps procurement professionals source fast and make a bigger business impact.
Smart and sustainable growth: We are rapidly growing, and very intentional about planning for future growth. The money goes into the business and continues to build and bring the best product possible to market.
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage. Unlimited PTO. Health Savings Accounts. 401(k) plan. Pre-tax commuter benefits. Retirement plan. Lunch twice a week. Fully stocked kitchen. We are always evaluating our options to do what we can to bring the best to our employees.
Transparency: Lots of companies say it, few of them actually live it. We live transparency every day - just ask a Scout employee to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Scout RFP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description