Instructor Relationship Manager at Udemy
| San Francisco
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:37 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, May 7, 2020
Udemy is looking for an Instructor Relationship Manager to join our fast-growing Global Content team. This role is integral to Udemy’s success and will blend industry knowledge, managing content, and building deep instructor relationships to achieve company goals.
In this role, you will lead the partnership strategy for a portfolio for some of our most successful and strategic instructors, guiding and managing the instructors’ engagement and loyalty to our programs. This role will partner closely with Product, Marketing, Support, and Learning & Development to drive forward new instructor initiatives and opportunities that strengthen Udemy’s business.
This is a full-time position based in our Headquarters in San Francisco.
What you'll be doing:
- Partnering with key instructors to engage them in Udemy’s strategic programs geared at driving new revenues for both Udemy and the instructor
- Working with instructors to acquire targeted content to keep Udemy’s content collection fresh and relevant for our learners
- Leveraging instructor expertise and feedback to inform and improve our product’s development and roadmap
- Developing deep feedback loops with instructors to enable Udemy to capture industry insights and solve problems across all stages of the instructor’s lifecycle.
- Identifying and connecting instructors to event or marketing opportunities as representatives and advocates of the Udemy brand
We’re excited about you because:
- Demonstrate solid client relationship management skills with professionals in a technical industry
- At least 2-3 years of experience in content creation, management or acquisition preferably in a technical field
- A team player with exceptional communication skills to interact with internal and external individuals across diverse backgrounds
- A strategic, analytical thinker who enjoys identifying creative solutions to problems
- Organized, self-starting and able to manage multiple projects effectively
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with content curriculum development/instructional design best practices and can coach your partners on these techniques
- Keeping up with a variety of technology domains (certifications, data science, and programming languages) to help shape future innovation with content initiatives
- Experience with Salesforce content management
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description