Business Process Improvement Analyst, Customer Operations at Udemy
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:26 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, August 6, 2020
The Udemy Global Customer Operations team’s mission is to support our student and instructor community to enable the best possible online learning environment. The team supports our mission by delivering the process and information flows that drive the entire customer journey optimization, promoting cross-functional alignment, overseeing resource and performance planning, refining key processes to increase efficiencies, and adopting best-in-class tools and technologies to support the business.
The Business Process Improvement Analyst will play a key role in shaping our rapidly growing Operations team comprised of Marketplace Support and Trust & Safety. We are looking for an experienced candidate to support the team by becoming the go-to for source reporting and actionable insights. The role requires strong analytical and reporting skills along with a deep understanding of the key performance metrics. This role will partner closely with our Data Science and Business Systems teams to source and maintain data quality in order to identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to stakeholders.
What you'll be doing:
- Be the go-to person for reporting and actionable insights for our Global Customer Operations team
- Gain alignment on key performance metrics across the department
- Coordinate closely with our Data Science team to port data from different sources (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Chartio, etc.) into Data Warehouses to perform analysis
- Monitor KPIs and proactively surface insights to GCO leadership team
- Drive the annual planning process for the GCO function in collaboration with finance and GCO leadership.
- Identify untapped opportunity, then develop and implement plans to capture it
- Work closely with Operations to analyze and identify opportunities for productivity improvement
- Assess ROI across data vendors for operational and fraud defense
We're excited about you because you'll have:
- 3+ years of prior work experience in consulting, or other relevant analytics roles
- Experience with data tools such as Looker, Excel, SFDC
- Experience building and maintaining KPIs in dashboards, and presenting insights to executive leadership teams
- Ability to succinctly interpret data and convert ideas to action
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information to functional leaders and executives
- Highly collaborative, team player who can work cross-functionally
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum intermediate level of SQL
- Nice to have COPC Standards or Six Sigma certification
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description