Content Quality Assurance Analyst at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 100 countries around the world discover new products. For our over half a million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is looking to add a Content Quality Assurance Analyst to the Content Operations Team. In this position you’ll be expected to assess and improve our current content moderation process by analyzing and enforcing content according to Wish Policies. Critical thinkers with experience in data analysis, tool improvement, ecommerce and/or regulatory matters will excel in this role. A Content Quality Assurance Analyst must be incredibly detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll be doing:
- Support and insights on Content’s day-to-day tasks
- Support workflows in reviewing daily product disputes from merchants on our global marketplace to ensure each listing and decision meets policy and company standards
- Assess and enhance methods and metrics to improve merchant behavior on the platform to refine the quality of content hosted on Wish
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis to understand how our users interact with our products
- Work alongside the Project Manager on the Content team to analyze the results of policy impact.
- Learn, utilize, and multitask across a variety of tools to view account information, research and review policies while evaluating products
- Communicate effectively with internal leadership to identify process pain points and propose solutions to policy, user experience, or other areas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years experience in a related quality assurance role
- Analytical skills to evaluate core KPI’s
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and communicate trends
- Strong problem solving skills
- Data driven
- Beginner SQL & Excel skills
- Fraud Experience
- UX/ UI Design
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.