Corporate Development Analyst at Unity Technologies
The Corporate Development group is a small, high-impact team that works with our CEO, CFO, and partners across the organization to solve the most critical challenges of our business, accelerate growth, and support long-term strategic planning. Members of Corporate development work closely with multiple groups across Unity to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment, or partnership opportunities. We’re looking for a driven, analytical, and resourceful individual to join our team and work on solving problems through market research, data analysis, financial modeling, and cross-functional teamwork.
- Conduct market, industry, and competitive analysis of existing and new businesses
- Be a key resource for M&A discussions including research, presentations, and owning the financial models
- Identify business drivers to accelerate growth. Understand internal product development efforts and tie into long-term strategy
- Perform analyses to support and build partnerships internally and externally
- Assist with post close integration including identifying and solving complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each deal
- Coordinate and project/task manage deal execution and integration efforts internally and with the management team of target companies
- Help drive decisions by the executive team and other senior leaders
- Bachelor's with a record of outstanding academic performance in analytical fields
- Experience and/or backgrounds in investment banking, consulting, venture capital/private equity, or corporate strategy; other backgrounds with similar skillset/exposure will be considered
- Action driven - Capable of applying the 80/20 rule to reach insightful, actionable answers from incomplete information
- Big picture thinking - ability to deep dive on a specific deal while maintaining a pulse on the overall business
- Action oriented - Accountable to produce high quality work on time and drive work plan for responsible areas. Facilitate alignment on key decision points and assumptions among stakeholders
- Personable - Great with people and fun to work with. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable interacting with executive level leaders
- Resourceful - Demonstrate strong analytical and research skills. Comfortable with ambiguity
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.