Director, Business Intelligence at Unity Technologies
Our data analysts discover insights about and for our users. Working across a wide range of disciplines, from marketing to monetization and machine learning, we put this data to work to create better products and experiences.
Unity Operate Solutions business unit is looking for a Business Intelligence leader for our product, marketing, and infra BI teams. You will be responsible for owning and driving our data enablement and reporting roadmap for our monetization and Game Services businesses. If you are someone who is an experienced BI leader looking for your next challenge, this is the role for you!
What you'll be doing
- Accountable for data accuracy & intelligence across Unity’s Operate Solutions business
- Lead and grow Business Intelligence Infrastructure (central team) and Product Analyst teams for Unity’s Monetization business
- Establish and growth Business Intelligence Analyst teams for Games and Multiplayer Services Businesses
- Collaborate with product and engineering to ensure key operational and product data is being instrumented, processed, and analyzed
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to understand and service their data needs
What we're looking for
- Undergraduate degree in Quantitative Field (e.g. Computer Science)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analysis clearly to a wide audience, as well as translate sometimes ambiguous data requests into clear action items and requirements.
- Experience leading fast growing teams
You might also have
- Master’s degree in Data, Computer or Information Science
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.