Procurement Operations Analyst at DoorDash
The Procurement Operations team at DoorDash is responsible for the functioning of buy-side tools, processes, and policy. This group fields requests from all divisions of the Doordash companies for assistance in all aspects of the Source to Invoice workflow. We are tasked to mitigate company risk, negotiate the best terms for the company, save hard dollars, and assist our internal stakeholders with their Procurement needs.About the Role
Assist in driving a ‘buy desk’ that assists Doordash employees with sourcing, contracting, purchasing, supplier relations, and troubleshooting purchasing questions will be the primary role of this position, with P2P (Coupa) support also being a fundamental deliverable.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Focus on internal customer satisfaction by providing scalable solutions to customer requests or issues and assist in providing any necessary training. Provide white-glove service to mission-critical services.
- Serve as a point of operational support and escalation, including assisting the Accounts Payable team in relation to the ordering process or advanced system usage troubleshooting
- Negotiate with suppliers on behalf of DoorDash businesses.
- Gain an expert-level understanding of the DoorDash Sourcing and Procurement tools (Coupa P2P, Conga CLM) and processes including requisition creation, post-order management, system optimization, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management.
- As part of the larger team, participate in process improvements, documentation, and integrations.
- Leverage a strong working relationship with the BizApps team to ensure alignment on initiatives
- Serve as a business partner with Strategic Sourcing to support category strategies and supplier relationships from a system and process perspective
- Perform data-driven root cause analysis to drive Compliance improvements across the P2P function with minimal Manager direction
- Coordinate with corporate-wide, cross-functional teams to address the need for changes to processes, policies, and procedures
- B.A. or B.S. in Business, Finance, Supply-Chain, Economics, Engineering or related field; relevant work experience also accepted in lieu of education requirements
- 2-5 years relevant work experience; process documentation or process improvement experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Exposure to end-to-end Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, or related fields
- Coupa Administration (admin, buyer, super-user) experience
- Documented success in negotiating with suppliers
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.