Senior Business Operations Analyst at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for an analytical, detail oriented, and motivated individual to join our Business Operations team as a Business Operations Associate. This role will work with senior leaders to identify and fix business problems/opportunities, define and implement business processes as we scale, and drive cross functional initiatives.
- Work with cross functional teams (Financial Planning and Analysis, Product Management, Mergers and Acquisitions, etc) to drive key business initiatives (e.g. a critical migration of key technologies and new business model development)
- Drive quantitative analysis to support business decisions
- Proactively monitor, identify, and resolve business critical problems and errors
- Build/create/drive scalable operational processes between multiple functions
- Create and manage dashboards and other reports to track key business metrics (knowledge of excel modeling needed, knowledge of SQL preferred)
- Comfortable taking a quantitative approach to problem solving and comfortable with financial modeling
- Action Oriented and have a bias towards action (no analysis paralysis)
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats - finance, product, marketing, and sales
- Background in management consulting, investment banking, FinOps, and/or FP&A
- Advertising, Cloud, and/or game live ops experience
- Operational experience at a high growth startup
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.