At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as we continue the rapid growth of our business across existing and new products and markets! As a Senior Revenue BI Reporting Analyst, you will be an integral member of our Corporate BI and Analytics team. As an expert in SQL, revenue analytics and revenue-related business operations, you will have the opportunity to build new business intelligence led processes to drive the actionability of our revenue-focused financial analytics.
Be a part of our journey in driving strategic revenue reporting projects across Unity, to directly support the reporting and analysis needs of our FP&A--CRO team!
- Help evolve the vision, strategy, and implementation of business intelligence and analytics within Unity’s Corporate team
- Regularly present revenue-focused analyses to C-suite as living documentation for corporate KPIs by: reporting new findings; designing visual-forward dashboards; and upskilling interpretations of metrics at multiple levels of the organization
- Codify ad-hoc asks into unambiguous and operationalized SQL
- Develop frameworks and reporting methodologies for new revenue-driving business initiatives from addressable markets to operational efficiencies
- Act as a subject matter expert on SaaS unit economics, nascent business KPIs and the translation of model outputs into business motions
- Provide in-depth commentary on financial performance and root cause variances to forecasts; pivoting the organization’s thinking from historicals to predictive analyses
- Business experience in Finance, Revenue Reporting, BI / Analytics teams
- Excellent MS Excel and G-suite expertise required, knowledge in Adaptive, Workday and data visualization tools
- Interest for developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and converting them into the information/insights that drive revenue-related business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of a SaaS metrics and business model and prior experience in SaaS revenue reporting and analytics, business intelligence, revenue operations, data analytics, finance, accounting and/or consulting functions as well as SQL experience and documentation best practices
- Creative problem solving and solution-oriented approaches when working with incomplete or ambiguous data
- Design performant Excel models when dashboarding is unavailable; comfortable with generating bespoke analytics
- Strong ability to quickly grasp business team goals/KPIs and work at all levels of the organization gathering requirements and communicating outputs; collaborative communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field; MBA
- Python, R or any other language: do you have a GitHub?
- Looker, Tableau or Data Studio visualizations: sharing encouraged
- Video games or technology working experience
- Workday, Salesforce or Zuora working experience
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.