Supply Chain Operations Analyst
As a Supply Chain Operations Analyst you will take on a variety of strategic, operational, and analytical projects to drive quality growth for our business. At Faire, you’ll have the chance to lead mission-critical projects end to end -- from working on strategic planning and analysis, to presenting your recommendations to Faire’s leadership team and working cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams on implementation.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and data-driven environment and have the opportunity to gain exposure to partnering with a variety of functions, including business operations, product, growth, and analytics. This is an opportunity to join a team where you’re set up for success and play an integral role in helping us embrace hyper-growth mode!
In Supply Chain Operations You Will:
- Analyze data sets that touch every aspect of Faire’s fulfillment operations to identify new opportunities and trends to drive process improvements and create technology-enabled tools
- Apply good business judgment to develop insights to reduce incidence of error and cost/speed improvements
- Analyze key performance metrics to root-cause issues and drive change
- Embed in field operations to root-cause fulfillment issues and incidence exposure, and support execution of action plans
- Contribute to the development of tools and processes that make our team and suppliers more efficient and effective
- Scope and run pilots and projects to test, refine, and scale innovative solutions to the most difficult operational challenges
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders such as product managers, redistribution lead and customer support
- A Bachelor's Degree required, Master’s degree a plus
- 2+ years of relevant experience (e-commerce, consumer goods, warehouse operations, supply chain operations or management consulting preferred)
- An analytical mindset and comfort with drawing insights from large data sets (advanced Excel and SQL skills required)
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Innovative problem-solving skills - dissect and determine root causes of problems, develop business cases to size and structure opportunities, develop creative solutions, and drive implementation
- An ability to hit the ground running – a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter
- Experience effectively managing others preferred
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 50,000 small business owners.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. It’s a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy and fulfillment that’s become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness and self-belief gets rewarded.
This mission also extends to the way we are building the company. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.