Instacart's Trust & Safety team takes data-driven, customer-first approaches to ensure we are compliant with all local, state and federal regulations regarding grocery fulfillment. In this role you will be responsible for executing on processes critical to ensuring the Instacart platform remains compliant to these regulatory requirements.
The role will include reviewing transactions in real time to transcribe raw, user-submitted data to databases in our internal administrative system.
This is a full time role (part time roles also available), you are expected to work 40 hours/week. This is a non-exempt position, you will be paid hourly; this role is not eligible for overtime.You may be scheduled to work 1 or 2 weekend days, your manager will assign your schedule based on your availability. This is a 3 month contract position.
- Review user submitted data for completeness and accuracy
- Input user data into an internal database
- Categorize user data based on pre-set qualitative criteria
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and accuracy of user data
- 1-2 Years professional experience, ideally in a fast-paced office or retail setting
- Familiarity with MS Office, Google Suite or similar
- Ability to execute consistently with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Operate with a high degree of confidentiality
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
- Evening, Weekend and Holiday availability is required