About the Role:
The Project Manager will manage integrated marketing campaigns. You should be able to effectively keep track of multiple projects and maintain close communications with the cross-functional team as well as coordinate with other Project/Program Managers. Most projects have a short life cycle, so being able to work well under tight deadlines is a must as well as managing juggling prioritization. The ideal candidate should have previously managed creative projects and have experience working on a variety of project types such as digital campaigns, emails, videos, etc.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and deliver projects for the supply and demand side of marketing, internal brand projects, etc.
- Communicate project status/issues/roadblocks to internal and external team members
- Maintain partnerships and stakeholder communication
- Manage the project’s budget, timeline, and resources
- Align business objectives with the project’s goals and make sure the creative team is delivering on those objectives
- Review briefs for projects in order to assure clarity and detail
- Track project performance to ensure all goals and quality standards are met
- Ability to push back on stakeholders and corral feedback
We are excited about you because you have:
- 3-4 years of experience in Project Management (preferably time working at an agency)
- Experience and familiarity with project management tools such as Asana, etc
- Experience working with creative teams
- Leadership and verbal/written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- Budget and time management experience
- Ability to be autonomous and learn quickly on the job
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 35 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description