Product Manager, Cloud Platform User Experience at Druva
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will focus on enhancing our technology and reach to help our customers achieve their productivity goals and objectives, securely. In this highly visible and cross-functional role, you will lead the charter of building out and scaling superior cloud platform capabilities. You will know the ins and outs of platform metrics and help drive insights.
- Define and prioritize product features that delight customers.
- Grow the Druva Cloud Platform as it applies to integrating products, features and Customer Ecosystems and delivering a coherent experience.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities to strategically build features in the platform for product growth.
- Work closely with the user experience, product management, product, development, and documentation teams to build out the roadmap for the platform.
- Gather intel about competitive landscape and leverage it to put together a strong platform that leapfrog’s competition.
- Partner with the development teams to build
- Interfaces for Modernizing the UI
- Common services that can be leveraged by product teams in their products and also by partners, third party vendors to integrate Druva into their Ecosystem.
- Partner in understanding customer requirements and inculcate them via a viable solution into design thus building a solid foundation for Druva’s Products.
- Graduate / Masters / Doctorate in Computer Science.
- Solid background in putting together UI and Information Architectures.
- 3 to 5 years of experience and strong passion for building a platform that delivers a solid foundation for products to grow.
- Solid understanding of backend APIs and their consumption in producing interfaces.
- Good knowledge of the latest trends in User Experience.
- Ability to partner well with product management and engineering teams.
- Skillful in building strategies and roadmaps targeted towards growing a platform in a SaaS environment.
- Good to have: Working knowledge of SaaS Applications built on Cloud Architecture.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software design, management information systems, engineering or a related field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in user experience, product management, technical pre-sales, consulting, or product marketing.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to make decisions and manage your time effectively.
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful with a can-do attitude.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity.
- Team player that enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strong cross functional collaboration & communication (written and spoken) skills.
- Ability to work independently, but also be part of a team.
- Some travel (< 10%) required to support sales and product activities.
You would be part of a highly talented team contributing to the growth of our clients like NASA, PwC, Xerox, Louis Vuitton etc.
We invite you to be a part of the Druva team!