Sr. Presentation Designer at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is seeking a passionate and multidisciplinary Sr. Presentation Designer eager to innovate in the ecommerce space. You will conceptualize, design, and develop high-impact internal/external presentations by collaborating with high-level executives and leaders across organizations. The end goal is to help speakers engage their audience through visually compelling and inspiring stories you helped create.
You will work directly with stakeholders to translate internal messaging into clear and meaningful slides. You have a knack for transforming complex business details into relatable story arcs and easy-to-grasp visuals. From communication to execution, you thrive on setting the bar high in all aspects of your work.
The ideal candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, and possesses excellent communication skills and strong business acumen. The ability to stay nimble and demonstrate calm under pressure to address the ever-evolving requests are essential to the success of this role. Respect for confidentiality, and strong project management skills are required.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with stakeholders to understand goals and target audience and establish a presentation vision and visual strategy.
- Uphold brand guidelines while creating effective, dynamic, and well-thought-out slides. Ensure consistency across company presentations including company Town Halls, executive keynote presentations, and marketing and product decks.
- Ensure the highest level of design output under tight timelines.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and stakeholders.
- Clearly and concisely articulate your design vision and rationale with partners across organizations.
- 7+ years of experience in a fast-paced design presentation environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must thrive under pressure, navigate in ambiguity and be able to manage a wide range of tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Mastery of Google Slides, Keynote, and PowerPoint. Prezi knowledge is a plus.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- A portfolio that demonstrates application of layout, color, typography, infographics, and use of animations and transitions (a diverse presentation sample, such as keynotes, marketing and/or product decks, and investor presentations is appreciated).
- Knowledge of After Effects and motion design is highly desirable.
- West Coast Candidates Preferred
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.