Engineering Manager, Monetization at Unity Technologies
The Monetization LiveOps Team at Unity is a newly setup team in our Monetization Organization. Our mission is to build products for game publishers that provide full transparency and control over their monetization strategies; building end-to-end systems which can be used to create different gaming experiences for different players. We help Unity developers to be more successful with their monetization strategies in an effort to better engage with their players.
As an Engineering Manager on the LiveOps team, you will be leading a team of engineers who develop UI workflows from inception to deployment, enabling game publishers to more optimally interact with Unity's monetization features. This role will require collaboration with internal and external partners, along with product managers and designers to align on product requirements to craft and deliver predictable, scalable and quality features.
What you’ll be doing
- Ownership of the publisher-facing dashboard.
- Lead and strengthen a team of engineers to implement and improve product features.
- Own the technical design and implementation of the publisher facing dashboard product features.
- Coordinate with partners, product managers and product designers.
- Understand complex business questions to drive needed architectures and processes.
- Run the processes and practices of the team to deliver features with quality and predictability.
What we’re looking for
- Consistent track record of translating business needs into functional and impactful architecture and development plans.
- Experience building full-stack solutions including UI, Rest API, Database components.
- Expertise with relevant UI and service tools and technologies such as React/Redux, web services frameworks, database systems and cloud infrastructure.
- Ability to lead projects through all phases including identifying user requirements, technical design & implementation, and final delivery and refinement with partners.
You might also have
- Experience with, or and interest in, monetization technology, game monetization
- Experience in high throughput, low latency web services, and web technologies
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.