Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!Opportunity
UJET is looking for a Frontend Engineer to help build out our subscription platform web experience. We are looking for talented candidates who are passionate about the end-user. You sweat the details and care deeply about everything that influences the user experience, whether it be design, code quality, or browser performance. As a Frontend Engineer, you will play an integral role in helping us execute upon our mission of redefining customer support.Responsibilities
- Conceptualize new features with engineers, product managers, and designers.
- Collaborate with engineers, both on the frontend and backend, when making architectural decisions.
- Learn about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems.
- Leave the code in a better state than you found it.
- Mentoring other engineers by participating in code reviews.
- Triaging bugs and troubleshooting production issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related field.
- 5+ years’ professional software engineering experience.
- Experience with advanced JS concepts including synchronous/asynchronous programming, closures and ES6.
- Experience working with MVC frameworks such as Angular.js, React, Vue.js, etc.
- A willingness to work with Angular.js and Vue.js.
- Comfortable working with RESTful APIs, Web sockets.
- Experience working with data control frameworks such as RxJS, Redux.
- Ability to write unit test and e2e test (automated QA).
- Comfortable working with AWS, Docker, SQL, and other developer tools and technologies.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work with overseas development teams.
- A willingness to work independently and collaboratively alongside a team.
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.Why UJET?
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!UJET is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. (Thanks CultureAmp who came up with this statement - it’s too good and too important to not repeat).