Lead Fullstack Software Engineer, Applications at Grand Rounds
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:34 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, April 1, 2020
Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
Our Team’s Impact:
Our Product Engineering team collaborates closely with Product and Design to scale and strengthen the Web, iOS and Android experience for all of our audiences. Our products create a powerful and personalized navigation experience for our members in order to connect them with high quality Providers, provide advice and guidance on healthcare decisions, and facilitate expert opinions on diagnoses and treatment plans. We also build the workflow and case management apps that enable our Care Team to best support our members through their healthcare journey, and lead the application platform underneath those apps.
About The Role:
As a Lead within our Product Engineering team, you will drive horizontal initiatives across multiple teams and business critical/high impact projects. You will become the go-to person for all tech, design, and architecture decisions related to Product Engineering by providing technical leadership and vision for the next generations of our product, systems and services. You’ll play a critical role in our product strategy to ensure we’re driving toward the highest expected value projects.
What You'll Do:
- Build out our member experience, as we add new services in areas like financial guidance and scheduling.
- Help us evolve and improve the architecture, performance, and operability of our systems.
- Drive features and products through the full development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with tight-knit teams - teach us what you know and learn from us.
- Build systems which support privacy and security for sensitive personal and medical data.
- Proven full-stack development and leadership experience
- Experience with (and fondness for) automated testing
- Deep experience with Ruby, Scala/Java, GO or Python
- Experience modeling data in relational and non-relational datastores
- Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Modeling real-world data in both RDBMS and NoSQL persistence layers
Our deep data is unique, and our platform is full of possibilities. We are looking for motivated talent who wants to take our technology and business to the next level to disrupt the healthcare industry as we know it today.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description