Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a much better treatment - more relevant, more digital, less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions in recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to guide both lenders and borrowers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success.
This is a technology leadership role. In addition to hands-on tasks, the candidate will hire, mentor and drive improvements and features across our products.
TrueAccord engineering team is a small group of highly productive technologists that appreciates clean and elegant solutions to large and messy real-world business problems. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a company on the verge of the exponential phase of business growth. We are transforming the industry and fully expect to dominate it in a few short years.
Feel free to share your Github, blog, or any relevant projects that you've worked on. Apply now to make a huge impact in a growing organization!
- Architect and build our next generation web rendering stack, optimized for speed and mobile consumption
- Implement entirely new tools and applications using a modern technology stack
- Work closely with the TPM and our clients to collaborate on requirements
- Leave the code better than you found it
- Be a part of a culture of continuous improvement
- Break work down to tasks where possible
- Work effectively, meet your commitments
- Lead and contribute to overall engineering initiatives including recruiting
- Experience with React, React Hooks / Stateless React, and SSR. Has architected applications utilizing redux or similar state management tools
- Proven track record of ideation and innovating technology at scale, experience creating business proposals and cases, and collaborating with product and design teams extensively to validate those ideas
- Mentorship and management experience with senior and mid level engineers, with a strong drive for motivating others to act by creating a shared sense of vision or purpose
- Broad technical experience and up-to-date on industry with historical context of FE technologies, while working to push the industry forward by evaluating new solutions as they arise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with TDD or BDD
- Experience building front end development frameworks
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of test-driven development processes
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of FE build pipelines
- Has executed a large scale framework migration in the past
- Experience with experimentation and A/B testing
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.