Salesforce Developer at Cisco Meraki
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
We’re looking for a Salesforce-certified software engineer to develop the next generation of software-based tools to improve the lives of our best-in-class Support team. An average work week in this position might consist of working on short and long-term Salesforce projects in a dynamic, professional software development stack.You will:
80% Software Project Focus
We focus on projects that deliver high-impact and value to the Support Organization as a whole with Salesforce-related software projects.
- Development of customized solutions in Salesforce to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, department requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of Salesforce instance, and direct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving requirements
- Collaborate with project managers and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective teamwork throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Participate in daily standup meetings to share obstacles and wins
20% Professional Development
- We value certifications & modules from Salesforce Trailhead and would love for you to pursue those here
- Opportunities to attend conferences or industry meet-ups
- 2-5 years of Salesforce development experience
- Completed a Salesforce Developer certification
- Self-sufficient and able to work in an agile and fast changing environment
- A 4-year degree from an accredited university
At Cisco Meraki, we don’t just accept difference – it’s one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other’s opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Meraki is based in the Mission Bay area of San Francisco, less than a 5-minute walk from the Chase Center and with beautiful views of the Oracle Ballpark and the Bay beyond. You will have access to an onsite gym, multiple kitchens stocked with high-quality snacks, a coffee bar, catered lunches every single day, and a generous benefits package.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.