Solutions Engineer Manager at Plaid
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:08 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, May 19, 2020
At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started.
Every day, we work with our customers to help them build and scale amazing applications. Behind each successful launch is (ideally) a Solutions Engineer that provides the technical guidance and support to make it all possible.
You will be responsible for working with our customers to design and implement seamless integrations with Plaid’s products. You’ll get to work with the fastest growing startups as well as some of the largest Fortune 500 companies. From the Plaid perspective, you’ll be a member of our Growth team, which helps our customers integrate, launch, and scale -- think customer-facing product managers. You’ll also interface with our Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams, and you’ll be responsible for educating and collaborating with existing and new customers.
What you'll do
- Provide technical and business leadership for the Solutions Engineering organization at Plaid
- Recruit, hire, and develop a team of world-class Solutions Engineers
- Act as a technical liaison for the Growth, Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams
- Drive the development of product examples, documentation, and other critical resources for our customers
- Work with our engineering and product teams to translate customer feedback into meaningful product insights
What excites us
- Excitement for recruiting and a thoughtful approach to team planning and development
- Compelling leader who can effectively coach individually and drive team motivation
- Customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy
- Extensive experience working with customers and explaining technical products
- Proven record of enabling complex, technical sales and driving efficient product implementation timelines
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description