KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:The Accounting Supervisor will be a key member of the Finance team and will report directly to our Accounting Manager. The Finance team is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting, both internally and externally.
- Work on various accounting related tasks including; general ledger, revenue recognition, accruals, and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Participate in the month-end close process to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
- Assist with ongoing account reconciliation and specific projects ensuring that general ledger accounts are resolved and reconciled
- Work with independent auditors and tax preparers to respond to requests
- Work collaboratively across departmental functions, providing actionable insights to help drive optimal business decisions
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent field with a CPA
- 4+ years of total experience, including Big Four public accounting experience and previous experience working with external auditors
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP and internal controls, and working knowledge of MS Office, Netsuite, Zuora, and Salesforce.com
- Must be proactive, organized, and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Always curious and always learning