Billing Operations Associate at Instacart
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can be successful in both day-to-day processing and ad-hoc analysis/discovery activities to join our growing team. This position requires strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively both with internal stakeholders as well as be the first line of contact with our customers.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Generate and process B2B customer invoices
- Review new and existing contracts and determine invoicing needs specific to each B2B customer
- Respond to B2B customers regarding billing inquiries, cash collection issues, disputes, etc.
- Partner with our Business Development team to research and respond to customer billing inquiries
- Assist with financial audits and other ad-hoc accounting projects as needed
- Learn to utilize SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau, G-Suite, and Zendesk etc.
- 1-3 years of professional experience with a focus in Quote to Cash operations
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Strong Excel skills required
- Detail-oriented, with strong financial knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills and critical thinking