About The Role:
The Udemy for Business Revenue Operations team is responsible for enabling our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to scale and grow revenue efficiently. We own the systems & applications, processes, and analytics to make the teams aligned to drive visibility and accountability for our revenue growth.
As a RevOps Business Analyst, you will own the metrics (the source of truth) for the business unit, monitoring for trends, isolating the “why?”, and providing updates to business leadership. You'll be embedded within the business, getting deep in the relevant metrics to be the analytical force that aligns UFB as a data-driven organization. We've experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and this role is critical to ensuring we continue to rapidly scale our CS operations to ensure the success of our customers.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Do a deep dive on the business and come forward to say, “Here’s what I think our top 3 CS analytics priorities should be based on my assessment of the business, customer base and team.”
- Leverage Business Intelligence tools and data to create and deliver the operations reports, analyses and forecasts our partners rely on.
- Be the go-to analytical partner for the CS team. You'll track, analyze, and report on customer lifecycle data and retention and deliver your insights to leadership.
- Assist with the annual strategic planning process as well as ad hoc analyses. You'll work across teams to forecast how our different regions and segments will perform.
We're excited about you because you have:
- 4-6+ years experience in B2B / SaaS revenue analytics. Customer Success experience is a must have!
- A knowledge of Customer Success mechanics. You’ve worked with account retention and churn and you know the difference between ARR and ACV.
- A love of analytics and an interest in understanding how to forecast upsells and renewals in our different segments
- Motivation and energy with a start-up "do a little bit of everything" mindset
- Experience handling B2B data. You know Salesforce well and you can handle BI tools such as Looker, Chartio, Tableau, etc.
- Experience writing SQL and using spreadsheet software. You're handy with Excel or Google Sheets
- Note: This is not a Machine learning or AI role so no background there is required.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 35 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description