Senior Accounting Manager at Rippling
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco with a large Bangalore, India office and has raised over $200 million from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Kleiner Perkins, Initialized Capital, Threshold Ventures, and Y Combinator.
We’re looking for a qualified and experienced Senior Accounting Manager to join our growing Finance & Accounting team in San Francisco. This is a new role encompassing administration of our Netsuite ERP system, contribution to the monthly close process, audit preparation, and key leadership around financial reporting and technical accounting. In addition to these projects there will be strategic initiatives supporting Rippling’s future growth.
- Accelerate Netsuite implementation, already underway, to drive greater automation and in-depth reporting
- Prepare financial reporting for subsidiaries and segments (R&D, S&M, G&A)
- Lead the team in monthly close journal entries and account reconciliations
- Partner with key executives to establish a monthly expense review process
- Perform monthly flux analysis and present findings to the leadership team
- Liaise with external auditors and tax accountants to deliver PBC requests in a timely manner
- Support Rippling in new product initiatives by taking ownership of regulatory accounting and tax filings as required
- Assess accounting impact of complex transactions in areas such as Revenue Recognition, Intercompany Accounting and Consolidations
- Drive operational efficiencies in Accounting and Finance by spearheading system implementations and owning process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and a CPA required
- Minimum 8 years of accounting or auditing experience, SaaS experience preferred, private and public company experience preferred
- Experience with Netsuite ERP preferred
- Track-record of managing and scaling accounting teams in high-growth companies is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of financial activities, policies and processes, including consolidations, Sarbanes-Oxley, and US GAAP compliance
- Passion for fast-paced entrepreneurial work environments
If you don’t necessarily meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply because skills can be used in lots of different ways, your life experience is equally important sometimes.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package, equity)
- Meeting-light culture
- Onsite meals
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.