Compliance Manager at Demandbase
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
What you’ll be doing:
In support of Demandbase’s marketing technology stack, the Compliance Manager will be responsible for supporting all initiatives to help meet current security and compliance requirements including updating the control environment and documentation, risk assessments, vendor assessments, help manage security and privacy awareness training all the while helping to interface with our external auditors and data privacy team to ensure the completion of any audits. Additionally, you will oversee the vendor security and privacy process to make sure the right partners are identified and on-boarded and other duties as assigned. This role reports to the VP, Legal & Privacy.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in a Compliance role.
- Extensive knowledge of SOC2 reporting and audit management is a core requirement.
- Your experience should be with cloud-based tech companies and you should have worked in the start-up environment, at some point, within the past 4 years.
- A deep understanding of general IT and cloud security controls, such as Information Security, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Vendor Management, Software Development, Hardware and Software.
- Knowledge of SSAE18, ISO certification process, and global privacy (including GDPR).
- You should have 2+ years tenure at most of your prior roles (unless there’s a good story, such as acquisition, folded etc.)
- If you also happen to have a CISA or CISSP certification and experience with defensive security, that’s a plus.
- Big 4 CPA experience working with cloud companies, also a plus.
- This position would provide a great opportunity for a compliance professional with a legal background to broaden their exposure to other areas within the Legal and Compliance function.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.