Compliance Architect at Cisco Meraki
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. Our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We’re making networking easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works. We maintain a positive relationship with Cisco that gives us the stability and resources of a larger company without sacrificing our startup vibe.
As our Compliance Architect, you will have a substantial impact on the security of millions of Meraki users all around the world. We are looking for someone who is passionate about designing a comprehensive compliance program from the ground up. Our ideal candidate has applied knowledge about how to maintain multiple certifications with an emphasis on engineering partnerships and delivering real security value to the business.
Compliance Architect key responsibilities:
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the Director of Security and leaders across the organization as we pursue FedRAMP certification
- Facilitate and drive consensus on large cross-functional projects intended to address compliance gaps
- Advise engineering teams and participate in architecture reviews to ensure new all development meets our compliance standards
- Collaborate with teams across the broader Cisco compliance organization to automate evidence gathering
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have successfully led an organization to FedRAMP ATO
- Are adept at partnering with engineers to translate the language of compliance controls into practical plans of action
- Have 10+ years of combined compliance and security experience
- Have an encyclopedic knowledge of a broad range of compliance frameworks, particularly FedRAMP, PCI, and SOX
- Know and love learning about the latest security and compliance tools, infrastructure, and industry best practices
- Enjoy working across and being a resource for other engineers
- Are excited to champion compliance and security as a first-class concern
Bonus points for:
- Security engineering background
- Program management experience
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don’t just accept difference – it’s one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other’s opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.