Software/Network Engineer at UJET
Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, , and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!Opportunity
UJET is looking for a skilled and motivated Software/Network Engineer to design, support and scale a rapidly expanding global cloud communications infrastructure delivering calls and chat sessions from customers to agents worldwide.Responsibilities
- Write technical design documents and implement new network architectures or suggest changes to our existing infrastructure, accommodating for customer growth and solving connectivity hurdles with third-parties.
- Be the subject matter expert in diverse topics, ranging from IP routing, NetFlow, to VPN strategies or VOIP call optimization in the Cloud or physical points of presence.
- Lead and engage with internal and external contacts to identify, isolate and remediate quality and stability issues within complex voice/data environments across multiple platforms.
- Develop technical specifications and requirements necessary for procurement of underlying carrier services. Implement tools and develop methods to ensure providers are meeting performance standards and SLAs.
- BS in CS or related field
- 8+ years experience designing and supporting a large scale networking environment
- Hands on experience working with leading CPaaS providers, Session Border Controllers and associated protocols e.g. SIP, WebRTC.
- Strong fundamentals in networking stack ( IPSEC/L2TP VPN, anycast, TCP/IP, UDP, etc)
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS/GCP.
- Exposure to crafting firewall security policy definitions in a voice environment.
- Experience designing and setting up network monitoring tools
- Advanced troubleshooting skills to analyze data and network traffic in identifying the root cause of issues between customer environment and datacenters
- Protocol experience with dynamic routing, such as eBGP and/or MPLS - understanding typical configuration and performance considerations.
- Experience with telephony protocols and standards (SIP, RTP, RTCP, , etc)
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.Why UJET?
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!
UJET is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. (Thanks CultureAmp who came up with this statement - it’s too good and too important to not repeat).