Technology Support Specialist at Alto Pharmacy
Technology Support Specialist
San FranciscoAbout Alto
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About The Role
We're looking for a Technology Support Member to join our team! As we continue to grow our technology team to deliver leading technology solutions, we need to equally provide excellent customer support to our workforce to support our operations. We are relentlessly focused on making the world’s most approachable, empathetic, and supportive IT team, so read on if you want to put your hard and soft skills to work.
Day-to-day Responsibilities Include
- Providing the very best customer service experience for our employees to have the best relationship with their technology, including resolving support requests, educating sharing knowledge with our workforce through hosting office hours and other activities, and developing and maintaining self-service content.
- Advocate our culture from day 1 for everyone’s day 1 introduce our new employees to our services, acquaint them with their technology, and empower them for ultimate success in their roles by ensuring and driving comfort with all things IT.
- Support our core platforms - GSuite, Slack, Zoom, Okta, macOS, Windows 10, Meraki
- Continue to strengthen familiarity and understanding of all aspects of our IT environment; including Mac / Windows / Chrome OS workstations, mobile devices, Audio/Visual equipment, and printers
- Assist with set up and sound check for company wide meetings across multiple offices.
- Maintain the inventory of computers, software, and other technology equipment, such as printers, phones, and other peripheral devices.
- Create and maintain computer blueprints for different departments in the organization.
- Participate in technology projects (system upgrades and rollouts, remediation, new hire onboarding, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware and software issues.
- Work with the network team to monitor and optimize our infrastructure.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years supporting employee or customer IT needs (startup experience a bonus)
- Deep familiarity with macOS, Windows 10 imaging, deployment, support, and administration
- Understanding of intermediate networking concepts/computer hardware components. You can rack, stack, configure and monitor
- Ability to navigate helpdesk support applications and coach and guide users through basic computer tasks.
- Demonstrated experience understanding complex issues, and explaining them in terms matching the customer's technical understanding
- Friendly and enjoys being helpful
- Proactive and eager to take on new projects
- Able to gracefully handle and execute on high-priority requirements with little notice
- Thrives in a very diverse environment with non-technical team members
- Flexible and easy-going
- Willing to go the extra mile to help out a team member
- Experience in administering Okta, Zoom, GSuite, JAMF, Fleetsmith (Windows MDM a Plus), Meraki, Zendesk, Slack.