Udemy is looking for Workday Specialist for AMS support and continuous improvement projects. Technical report writing in the Workday system to inform expert and end-user, as well as other systems of People data hosted in Workday.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Experience building and maintaining reports (and integrations) with Workday HCM systems in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead as a technical expert; from gather requirements, design, development, testing till deployment.
- Excellent Workday integration skills with Workday setup using Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, PECIs, Web Services, REST APIs.
- Excellent report writing skills in building reports in all types, Advanced, Matrix, BIRT, Dashboard, etc.
- Strong experience in building and maintaining calculated fields in Workday.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to partner with business, HRIS teams including technical and non-technical at all levels
- Analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interdependencies
- Prepare technical documentation and ability to support testing from development till post production supports.
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects and priorities and able to shift direction quickly when priorities change
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent follow through
We're excited about you because you'll have:
- Required to be or have previous Workday certification and Workday configuration experience on reporting writing
- Preferred Qualifications: Workday integration experience especially Studio (Workday programming language)
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description