Caviar Merchant Growth Strategy Manager at DoorDash
About the Role
We’re looking for a Caviar Merchant Growth Strategy Manager to optimize Caviar’s merchant offering and team priorities through strategic data analysis and cross-functional influence
On the Caviar team, we are integrating our technology, finding synergies between our new parent company and the Caviar business line, and finding ways to maximize selection on the DoorDash marketplace while bringing value to our Merchant partners. We need an analytical strategist to help us make the right decisions to ensure our Merchants are growing and having the best experience possible.
What you’ll do
- Strategize – Determine what is working and what isn’t, bringing data to bear to help shape the focus of the team
- Implement – Drive go to market planning & execution for new DoorDash merchant initiatives to help our partners grow their business
- Analyze - Build models to define anticipated impact of new ideas, understand new product adoption, and drive long term value to our merchant base
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgement to run tests on everything from marketing programs to menu optimization
- Influence – Work cross-functionally to land key initiatives
- Self-starter: You have a bias towards action, can be creative, and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Analytical: You let data win arguments, and you’re comfortable pulling your own data in SQL or modeling in Excel (this is a must!)
- Relentless: You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make the best business decisions possible
- Problem solver: You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Exhibit key DoorDash values, of note: Operating at the lowest level of detail and being customer obsessed
- 4+ years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / product marketing or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally, and succeeding in a team environment
- Experience driving revenue through partnerships
- Excellent Excel skills (can perform complex functions); SQL knowledge is a requirement
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.