At GluPlay, we believe you can have fun anywhere, anytime and at any age. That’s why we’re committed to creating mobile games for everyone to enjoy, including the fan-favorite DASH® games like Diner Dash®, Cooking Dash® and Restaurant Dash™. Whether you’re in line at the store, on your lunch break or lounging at home, you only need a minute to dive into a one of our games—yet you’ll find a lifetime of entertainment. Our games are played by tens of millions of fans worldwide, and we’re just getting started.
You’ll find that as a team, we’re extremely close knit and are highly proud of our hard at work, hard at play culture with a heavy emphasis on making sure you have plenty of work life balance and family time. Our newest game, Diner DASH Adventures, has recently hit its 1 year birthday and we're looking to expand out our product team!
As a Data Product Manager, you will have a massive impact role in driving the next generation of mobile experiences for our players. You will be responsible for helping the GluPlay team make data-driven decisions on product features and roadmap, ultimately influencing growth, revenue and retention of our game, Diner DASH Adventures!
You’ll most often:
- Establish hypothesis, test and validate through LiveOps
- Perform in-depth analysis of in-game/platform economies and use quantitative insight to drive improvements in both user engagement and design
- Leverage data analytics, A/B testing, and in-game tools to optimize KPIs
- Support the content team on balancing the in-game economy through optimizing events and restrictions finding the balance between engagement, revenue, and user retention
- Work with tech and business intelligence leads to build data and automation capabilities
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for games and have strong empathy for users
- 2-4 years Product Management in games with strong data analytics OR Analyst experience in games and/or other consumer-facing digital products
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven product design and decision making
- Extremely strong SQL skills (additional experience with Python preferred)
- Past experience with structured, hypothesis-driven product improvements, rigorous metrics analysis, consumer insights and design experimentation to align product features with player motivations
- Strong knowledge of user engagement patterns preferred
- Experience with multivariate testing in web or mobile products is a bonus
- Experience with predictive modeling such as linear regression and/or decision trees preferred
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
- Open to feedback and thinks outside of the box
Read Full Job Description