We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 800 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.Accelerate Your Career as You:
- Lead the strategy, innovation, and execution for our hyper growth expansion in the United States. You will lead our inventory and procurement, planning, logistics, pharmacy fulfillment, courier management, customer delivery experience, compliance and domestic expansion teams
- Lead, coach, and develop a large product group to deliver exceptional results, scale the supply chain, support rapid growth, and build the capabilities of a best-in-class supply chain organization
- Provide guidance around demand, supply, inventory and capacity planning decisions and lead the development and implementation of progressive procurement strategies across multiple warehouses
- Be responsible for developing and building strong partnerships and operational performance to meet growing transportation and warehousing needs, while unlocking opportunities for improvement and efficiency
- Leading project teams from concept to execution to launch--and make the time for follow-up. This includes defining the project scope/hypothesis, goal and metrics, timeline, and leading the impact analysis to inform future product improvements and investments.
- Directly manage a large group of Senior and Group Product Managers
- Are deeply passionate about solving real user problems with creative and delightful solutions
- Love breaking down complex problems, thinking strategically, and making data-driven decisions
- Drive results through impeccable organization and prioritization
- Enjoy collaborating and influencing across different cross-functional teams
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced entrepreneurial environment; you're unafraid to dive into an unfamiliar problem but humble enough to make mistakes and iterate
- Believe in Alto’s mission and embody our company values
- 8-10 years of experience as Product Manager with 6+ years of direct senior leadership experience
- Strong strategic planning and organizational skills; Ability to lead a team across multiple locations
- Passion for leading and developing direct reports; providing guidance, consultation, and opportunities towards improving their professional skill set; ability to lead and influence direct reports remotely
- Excellent time management skills with ability to manage a large, diverse set of to-do’s – vigorously prioritize, stay on top of multiple work streams, monitor progress, hold owners accountable
- Clear and concise communication and experience interacting with and presenting to leadership - you’re just as comfortable presenting to your peers as you are to the C-suite team
- Technical background, MBA or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience building products in logistics/fulfillment preferred
We believe that a happy mind and body make a happy and successful employee, so we're pleased to offer solutions that keep your mind and body refreshed and healthy. Our employees have access to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision care packages, on-demand counseling services with Ginger, on-site meditation and mindfulness classes, and discounted gym memberships.
Peace of mind allows our employees to focus on what matters in life! That's why we think it's important to ensure your home, family and funds are protected. Alto Pharmacy offers benefits like group life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance, not to mention a health savings account, flexible spending account options, commuter benefits and more.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.