Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
We are looking for candidates who possess a strong track record of product management experience in full stack SaaS sales strategies, including Enterprise sales as well as Self-Service model. Our environment is fast-paced and requires a candidate who is flexible, detail-oriented, thrives on ambiguity, and can drive results across cross-functional groups. The ideal candidate will have excellent product management, program management, problem solving and communication skills and be comfortable interacting with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels. The candidate should have a history of driving deep insights from complex data, have exceptional business judgement including financial acumen to quickly assess the viability of key decisions, and the ability to write compelling business documents and drive outcomes for senior leadership at Atlassian. The ability to influence cross functionally and across the organization, at all levels, will be absolutely critical to success in this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and own the product roadmap and tech initiatives to improve the end-to-end customer impact of Atlassian’s future commerce platform
- Understand Atlassian customers, your business stakeholders and their pain points; work with designers, developers, and stakeholders to find solutions that help them enable their scenarios
- Understand our customers' business goals and identify common patterns and trends in their product needs to drive investment priorities to evolve our solutions
- Drive execution of cross-team projects from inception to launch, formulate product vision and strategy, define and prioritize road maps, define user stories.
- Work closely with each Atlassian product (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Trello, Bitbucket…), business stakeholders (e.g. finance, support, compliance), Commerce tech, product/ program teams on defining, designing and delivering high-quality products; provide feedback on priorities, outcomes and timelines.
- Engage with teams across Atlassian to evangelize your team's products and build relationships.
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs balancing the business needs vs. constraints.
- Clearly communicate plan and project status to management and key product and business stakeholders.
- Define solutions for critical customer problems combining professional services, partnerships, platform APIs and native product features
Must-Have Experiences or Behaviors:
- 7+ years designing and delivering world-class platform products in a product management role, with a focus on cross-functional and distributed teams
- Passion for both product and customers with an ability to lead cross-functional teams to connect the dots between them.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment and work proactively to ensure milestones are met; Help translate requirements and stories into IT and engineering specifications alongside development teams
- Ability to synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options expertly. Engage with multiple business partners to ensure requirements and stories are assembled
- Ability to manage through inspiration and influence, making things happen beyond your own team
Nice-to-Have Experiences or Behaviors:
- User-focused problem solver with ability to translate user feedback and usage data into requirements
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation abilities
- Capable of taking sophisticated issues and making them simple for customers and partners to understand
- Have a good understanding of industry standard Record to Report (R2R) processes
- Have a good understanding of industry standard SaaS/ subscription management processes (high touch & low touch exposure)
- Exposure to Technology & Architecture for enterprise business applications in either the Front office (Lead to Cash) or Back office (Record to report) processes.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.