Product Manager - Mobile at Rally Health
Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
The Product Manager for Mobile guides the end-to-end execution of mobile features and guides the Rally platform device strategy. You should bring product-oriented thinking combined with software delivery skills - with a focus on the customer and consumer.
- Work with the Head of Mobile, XD, and other product leaders to help establish and guide the Mobile roadmap
- Determine and manage the product roadmap specific to your set of product features, setting and managing the right expectations with all relevant partners
- Work with Client and Customer support to resolve reported challenges related to your product
- Write requirements, documentation, and user flows for your product
- Work with Project Managers and Development Leads to groom tickets and ensure the team understands requirements
- Establish and analyze important metrics of user behavior to help make product decisions
- Contribute to a product culture of development and rapid test and learn
- 3 years experience working with consumer-facing products in a Product management role
- Bachelor's degree required, M.B.A. is nice-to-have
- Experience leading the concept creation, technical development, and launch of consumer-facing products
- You have worked in an environment focused on continuous product improvement
- Background with Agile, Scrum, and other software development methodologies a requirement
- Familiarity with JIRA is a bonus
- Use metrics to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities – You can share data insights to colleagues and partners
- You should bring a “Feature CEO” mentality every week
- Discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with all kinds of employees
- Comfortable working with distributed teams
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.