Product Manager, Workout Experience
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who’s used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
The goal of the Workouts Product Management team is to develop effective, inspiring, and differentiated workouts on Tonal. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for prioritizing the customer experience and delivering great solutions while managing tradeoffs between technology, business, and customer needs.
What You Will Do
- Be product owner for a cross-functional squad with design, engineering, and QA
- Prioritize and execute initiatives that realize our product strategy
- Identify product opportunities via market research, customer interviews, and analytics
- Conceptualize, scope, define, and drive projects through the product life cycle
- Communicate product details to senior management
- Work cross-functionally with customer care and marketing teams to validate, launch, support, and monitor new features
- Track and measure the success of each release, and feed those learnings back into the roadmap
Who You Are
- 5+ years of product management experience in an agile development environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience shipping high customer satisfaction consumer-oriented apps or services
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- You simplify and innovate in complex, ambiguous and contradictory scenarios
- Self-starter, proactive, demonstrated self and team motivator with a bias for action
- Insatiable curiosity for understanding behavior and motivation, and defining experiences that exceed expectations
- Able to think both strategically and tactically
- An excellent problem-solver with extraordinary organizational and analytical abilities
Read Full Job Description