Product Manager at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for a Product Manager that will help us build dashboard, reporting, billing, and financial pipelines for our studio partners. The role will involve coordinating closely with our engineering teams as well as other internal stakeholders involved in maximizing partner value.
The indie community is full of talented and creative individuals who are building the next generation of innovative games. Your products will bring transparency to their businesses, how they interact with Unity, and provide visibility into their financial success.
- Create the vision for the product and own strategic planning
- Manage the tactical aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Maintain and analyze trade-offs of different features that provide transparency to studio partners of their revenue and game KPIs
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders while maintaining the customer voice in the roadmap
- Bring a deep understanding of the mobile gaming landscape and identify key ways to innovate in this fast-paced environment
- Gather requirements, set KPIs, and drive the projects through to implementation
- Extensive knowledge of finance, accounting, and billing processes at a large technology company
- Experience as a Product Manager with a focus on reporting, finance, or billing products
- Excited to work with free-to-play mobile games and deliver the best possible experience for developers
- Ability to jump between strategic guidance and tactical execution across cross-functional units
- Comfortable with testing solutions to ambiguous product and business problems with a data-driven approach
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence that will drive alignment by influence rather than by hierarchy across multiple internal/external and technical/non-technical teams
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.