Product Manager at App Annie
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.The Role
As a Product Manager, you will play a key role in shaping the future of mobile intelligence. Whether you’re working with data science to build cutting edge machine learning solutions or driving user engagement with powerful UX, you will own the strategy and execution for one or more App Annie product areas to create value for diverse, world-class customers like Google, Tencent, Apple, EA, McDonald’s and United.In this role you’ll:
- Own the entire product lifecycle; lead the strategy, prioritization, and execution for key product features to drive user engagement and revenue growth
- Discover and evangelize new product opportunities by developing a deep understanding of the mobile economy and the needs of App Annie’s customers
- Solve complex data problems across the entire pipeline, from data collection to machine learning data models to flexible data visualization
- Collaborate across engineering, data science, product marketing, sales and our customers to continuously improve App Annie’s product offerings across the market
- You have a degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics from a leading university.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a product management or related role (consulting, etc)
- You love all things data. You’ve worked closely with data before, understand how data pipelines work and have experience making data come alive for the end user
- You’re technically-inclined and can get into the weeds of engineering problems to understand the pros and cons of different solutions
- You bring people together to make it happen. Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead.
- You have deep customer empathy and have experience in UX design, research, and testing
- You have experience building B2B enterprise SaaS products
- You have experience working with remote engineering teams
- You have built products for global audiences
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more).
- 15 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary & stock options.
- Extended health and dental benefits.
Learn more at www.appannie.com. The App Annie product team drives strategy, development, and shared vision as the influential cornerstone of the organization. Learn more about App Annie Intelligence at https://www.appannie.com/en/platform/intelligence/