Product Operations Manager at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
The Marketplace team is the entry point for millions of merchants from all over the world who interact and sell through our platform. We deliver on many large scale initiatives which include integration, payment processing, logistics and fulfillment, and tracking to name a few. Whether it be delivering a platform to onboard new merchants in new geographies, improving our returns process, or scaling our logistics practice to process more than 3 million transactions per day, you will be able to impact the business on a global scale.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Flexible working hours and possibility of remote work
- Work with technical and business stakeholders as an embedded member within the Product team
What you'll be doing:
- Fully own our merchant policies and the impact they have on our merchants as well as business metrics
- Design policies and incentives to ensure merchants selling on Wish adhere to the platform rules and local regulations
- Pull data and analyze metrics to determine the impact of existing or proposed policies
- Partner with PMs, account managers, data scientists, legal counsel, and other stakeholders to implement new merchant policies
- Define processes and guidelines for how merchant policies should be enforced
- Work with operational teams to ensure fraudulent merchants are detected and removed from the platform
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ year of experience in policy design, systems design, account management, program management, operations, business analytics or related fields
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, detail oriented and data driven approach to problem solving, some experience with SQL and spreadsheets
- Strong communication and project management skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, manage stakeholder relationships and prioritize stakeholder requests.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn
- Experience designing and implementing policies for complex software products, particularly ecommerce marketplaces
- Experience with drafting policies and legal documents
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.