Senior Copywriter at NextRoll
NextRoll Inc., the marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses, is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join its marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Creative – you will collaborate and execute on brand initiatives internally and externally. You will be responsible for owning and crafting our brand voice across multiple marketing channels including, but not limited to, the marketing website, global brand campaigns, video content, and various social channels. You will also ideate and lead discussions pertaining to the continued development of the AdRoll brand as well as production designers to ensure both consistency and power of messaging/visualization in market.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Define and own the AdRoll brand voice
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience
- Write and/or edit content across multiple marketing channels
- Conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns
- Partner with our product marketing team to develop video concepts and scripts
- Create compelling CTAs and sales materials that are fun yet polished and professional
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
- Be an evangelist for the brand - assisting with the development of our brand guidelines and contributing to the ongoing evolution of our brand in market
- 4-6 years of professional writing experience
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Outstanding portfolio of writing samples
- A proven track record of writing compelling, engaging copy
- Highly driven and self-starting
- Degree in English, Communications, or related experience
- Tech/Agency experience a definite plus
- Proofreading chops are a big plus
- Able to juggle many projects and quick turnaround
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.