Web Content Coordinator at Unity Technologies
The Content team is looking to hire a Web Content Coordinator on a contract basis. We publish a ton of daily content on Unity.com and other Unity web properties, so we’re looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail, is data-driven and loves content management to help us get that information out to our users.
You will be responsible for a range of content tasks across unity domains. This is an entry-level position, and as the candidate grows and develops within the role, duties and responsibilities will change and grow accordingly.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely and support the Lead Content Manager in a number of content tasks.
- Provide general support to the Content team and contribute to the ongoing work required for the implementation of new content.
- Coordinate with the Digital Project Manager on delivering/publishing content from our service desk requests.
- Build and update content on the Unity web ecosystem using an in-house built content management system (Drupal).
- Work side by side with our cross-functional partners to launch content on unity.com.
What we’re looking for
- Excels in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Familiar with content management systems
- Proactive communicator and master organizer
- Works well in a collaborative setting within a cross-functional team
You might also have
- Passionate about the gaming/tech industry
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.