Partner Insights Lead at Reddit
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for a Partner Insights Lead dedicated to enhancing Reddit’s value to our advertising partners through groundbreaking insights and research. This role will be an integral part of the Marketing Sciences team and overall Marketing organization - blending platform data and primary research to deliver insights-fueled narratives that elevate industry intelligence and reinforce Reddit as a curator of business-critical learnings.
In short, we’re looking for a data-driven storyteller with a marketers mindset. This role reports directly to the Head of Partner Insights & Research.
What You'll Do:
- Drive user and audience insights for brands, agencies, and the industry at large. Push the boundaries of data to deliver narratives that are compelling, disruptive, and influential - showcasing Reddit as an always-on thought leader.
- Daily responsibilities will span across insights and research - including platform data analysis, 1st and 3rd party insights storytelling, primary research, and developing scalable insights tools for our internal and external use.
- Create captivating narratives ranging from consumer behaviors and conversations, vertical insights, larger industry trends, and the strategic value of our audience.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to deliver innovative custom insights and research that gives a unique view into the power of community, amplifies our narrative, and positions Reddit as a critical part of the marketing mix.
- Be an internal source of expertise and excellence on insights and research, and the methods used to gain a greater understanding of Reddit’s audience and communities.
- Manage research partner relationships, roadmaps, and capabilities.
- Coordinate and prioritize data and insights requests from across internal teams.
Who you are:
- A data-driven storyteller that’s passionate about insights that inspire and drive action.
- A strong understanding of Reddit and the unique culture of the platform.
- 6+ years of relevant experience, preferably from the media/advertising, consulting, or marketing industries. At least 2 of those years in an insights-oriented function.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study.
- Proven master-level ability to weave primary research, 3rd party insights, and behavioral platform data together into a cohesive and compelling story of strategic importance.
- Experience working with 1st party data and strong analytical skills required – including familiarity with tools for data querying, survey, and analysis: Qualtrics/Decipher, Tableau, SQL, SPSS, etc.
- Expertise with syndicated tools such as Comscore, BrandWatch, Quantcast, GlobalWebIndex, Simmons, MRI, etc.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and experience presenting to large groups– you’re articulate and engaging.
- Experience working across industries and verticals, with a strong knowledge of the digital marketing/advertising ecosystem
- Proficiency in PowerPoint/Keynote, Word, and Excel a must
- Global experience a plus
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
- Quarterly Dependent Care or Pet Care Stipend
- Family Expansion Benefits
- 4 Months Parental Leave with Flexible Return-To-Work Programming
- Professional & Personal Development Stipends
- Unlimited Vacation, Annual Travel Stipend, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Onsite Wellness Classes and Wellness Stipend
- 401k Plan with Employer Contributions
- Monthly Commuter Stipend
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- Paid Volunteer Days, plus Reddit For Good Volunteer Opportunities