QA Engineer at Affirm
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, engineering, and maintaining a full suite of testing solutions and QA processes for the Business Systems team within Revenue Operations! You will act as a subject matter expert for system health and QA best practices, ensuring Business Systems regularly delivers quality releases that enable our Commercial employees to thrive.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and execute manual test plans from requirements working in an Agile environment
- Work with the team and stakeholders to confirm requirements and design, ensuring test plans are aligned
- Implement, improve, and maintain existing test suites for supported applications
- Support the team's process for triaging inbound run-the-business bugs, defects, or enhancement requests
- Proactively bring issues, such as bugs or gaps in requirements, to the attention of the team
- Collaborate on a continuous integration pipeline for production level releases in Salesforce
- Lead periodic release regression test cycles and UAT events
- Contribute to automated regression suite of API and UI tests (Selenium)
What We Look For:
- Experience building and executing test plans on a software product within an Agile environment
- Proven track record of identifying, replicating, and communicating bugs to scrum team
- Strong knowledge of Sales business processes in the lead-to-close cycle, and configure, pricing and quoting process (CPQ)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Programming skills (Java, Python, SQL, etc...)
- Knowledge of Salesforce version control and release tools (AutoRabit or Copado)
- Experience with version control tools (GitHub)
- Comfortable establishing integration tests for REST and SOAP APIs
- Extensive knowledge of applications/systems like ZoomInfo, Ironclad, Outreach, DocuSign, NetSuite, etc.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development and supporting tools, like TestRail
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA26
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.