Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase, Inc. is seeking a full time employee to be part of our Workforce Management (WFM) team. As a Real-Time Analyst (RTA), you’ll ensure that Coinbase’s Customer Experience teams meet all of our SLAs in responding to our customers in a promptly manner.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Monitor real-time queue and to work closely with multiple vendor partners to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Management of real time queue internally and externally
- Manage the daily/intraday performance reports and update status to leadership
- Manage daily and intraday schedule adherence and compliance
- Analyze and update Intra-day plan based on actual delivery and recalculate forecasted requirement based on actuals
- Analyze past call volume, interval arrival patterns and staffing patterns
- Re-allocate inbound volume and staffing assignment (if needed)
- Encode exceptions on the WFM tool
- The point of contact for any additional in-center pullout requests internally and from different vendors
- Communicating any real-impacts (outages,influxes in volume, vendor issues)
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Passionate about delivering an excellent Customer Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in Workforce Management / Operations
- Expertise in real-time management, reporting and has background in scheduling and capacity planning
- Proficient in the use of workforce management tools
- Able to work with large amounts of data to identify trends and patterns.
- Specialist in spreadsheet tools like Excel and Google Sheet.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Able to proactively collaborate with other departments to seek opportunities for improvement of resource utilization, and provide input on performance
Nice to haves:
- Experience using BI tool such as Looker and Salesforce
- SQL experience a plus
- Experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.