Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Unity is seeking a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst to join as an integral member of our growing Corporate Data & Analytics team. As an expert in SQL, analytics and business operations, you will have the opportunity to build new business intelligence led processes to drive the actionability of financial & operational analytics.
If you are analytically minded, have a knack for optimizing anything and everything, are communication savvy and a bit quirky, we want to hear from you!
And above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them. Think you've got what it takes?
Come be a part of our journey!
- Be a part of our journey in driving strategic revenue reporting projects across Unity, to directly support the reporting and analysis needs of cross functional teams.
- Help evolve the vision, strategy, and implementation of business intelligence and analytics within Unity’s Corporate Data & Analytics team.
- Regularly present in depth analyses to C-suite as living documentation for corporate KPIs by: reporting new findings; designing visual-forward dashboards; and upscaling interpretations of metrics at multiple levels of the organization
- Develop frameworks and reporting methodologies for new revenue-driving business initiatives from addressable markets to operational efficiencies
- Act as a subject matter expert on SaaS unit economics, nascent business KPIs and the translation of model outputs into business motions
- Provide in-depth commentary on financial performance and root cause variances to forecasts; pivoting the organization’s thinking from historical to predictive analyses
- Business experience in Finance, Revenue Reporting, BI / Analytics teams
- Excellent MS Excel and G-suite expertise required, knowledge in Adaptive, Workday and data visualization tools
- Experience in developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and converting them into the information/insights that drive revenue-related business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of a SaaS metrics and business model and prior experience in SaaS revenue reporting and analytics, business intelligence, revenue operations, data analytics, finance, accounting and/or consulting functions as well as SQL experience and documentation best practices
- Design performant Excel models when dash-boarding is unavailable; comfortable with generating bespoke analytics
- Strong ability to quickly grasp business team goals/KPIs and work at all levels of the organization gathering requirements and communicating outputs; collaborative communication
- Python, R or any other language: do you have a GitHub?
- Looker, Tableau or Data Studio visualizations: sharing encouraged
- Video games or technology working experience
- Workday, Salesforce or Zuora working experience
- Creative problem solving and solution-oriented approaches when working with incomplete or ambiguous data
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.